Ride to Remember Annual Event and Family Fun Event- April 27th, 2013
Join us for the 7th Annual Ride to Remember , which benefits Al’z Place, a daycare facility for adults with Alzheimer’s disease and memory disorders.
- Date: April 27th, 2013
- Time: Registration at 7:00am / Ride Begins at 8:00am
- Location: Gainesville & Flemington Start Points Available
- For more information click HERE or Register Now!
Family Fun Event -
- Join us for a bike safety class every 15 minutes, O2B Kids face painting, Bouncin’ Big bounce house, snow cones and cotton candy, and activities with Sun Country Sports Center
- Cost is $10 per family and includes lunch
- Click HERE to register for the Family Fun Event – Memory Shuffle!
Pedal Off Party
Join the Pedal Off celebration on Friday, April 26th between 5:00pm and 7:30pm located at the Senior Recreation Center (5701 NW 34th Blvd., Gainesville, FL 32653).
- Enjoy gourmet snacks, wine & beer
- Pick up your or register for the Ride to Remember event at pre-registration prices!
Thank you for your support!
Anthony Clarizio, ElderCare of Alachua County executive director, said the event helps Al’z Place provide client-centered programs and therapeutic opportunities that are not covered by state funding.
“We’re fortunate to have a center like this for adults in our community, and I think that we should do everything we can to maintain these valuable services,” Clarizio said.