10th Annual Ride to Remember April 23, 2016
Join us for the 10th Annual Ride to Remember , which benefits ElderCare of Alachua County and supports Al’z Place, an adult daycare facility for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and severe memory disorders.
- Date: April 23, 2016
- Time: Registration at 7:00am / Bike Ride Begins at 8:00am
- Locations: Gainesville, Boulware Springs Park & Ocala, Flemington Community Park
- Cost: Pre-registration is $45 online or by mail; $50 on the day of the event. Includes meals and T-shirt.
- For more information, please call 352-265-9040 or click here to Register Now.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available. Please read through the 2016Sponsorship Packet for more information.
Pedal Off Party
Join the Pedal Off celebration on Friday, April 22, 2016 between 5:00pm and 7:00pm located at the Senior Recreation Center (5701 NW 34th Blvd., Gainesville, FL 32653).
- Enjoy gourmet snacks, wine & beer
- Pick up your or register for the Ride to Remember event at pre-registration prices!
Thank you for your support!
Anthony Clarizio, ElderCare of Alachua County executive director, said the event helps Al’z Place provide client-centered programs and therapeutic opportunities that are not covered by state funding.
“We’re fortunate to have a center like this for adults in our community, and I think that we should do everything we can to maintain these valuable services,” Clarizio said.