11th Annual Ride to Remember April 29, 2017
Join us for the 11th Annual Ride to Remember , which benefits ElderCare of Alachua County and supports Al’z Place, an adult daycare facility for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and severe memory disorders.
- Date: April 29, 2017
- Time: Registration at 7:00am / Bike Ride Begins at 8:00am
- Locations: Gainesville, First Magnitude Brewing Co. & Ocala, Flemington Community Park
- Cost: Pre-registration is $45 online or by mail; $50 on the day of the event. Includes meals and T-shirt.
- For more information, please call 352-265-9040 or click here to Register Now.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available. Please read through the 2017Sponsorship Packet for more information.
Pedal Off Party
Join the Pedal Off celebration on Friday, April 28, 2017 between 5:00pm and 8:00pm located at the Hippodrome Theatre Basement in Downtown Gainesville
- Pick up your packet or register for the Ride to Remember event at pre-registration prices!
- For registered riders, $10 will provide you with a ticket to The Hipp After Dark, which includes live music, food and drinks. To purchase tickets to Hipp After Dark go here
Thank you for your support!
Anthony Clarizio, ElderCare of Alachua County executive director, said the event helps Al’z Place provide client-centered programs and therapeutic opportunities that are not covered by state funding.
“We’re fortunate to have a center like this for adults in our community, and I think that we should do everything we can to maintain these valuable services,” Clarizio said.