Senior Center Rental Information
Looking for the perfect space to host your next wedding, reunion, party, or meeting? Various rooms are available for rent at the Senior Recreation Center. The center has large and small classrooms for groups as large as 48 people. Our spacious, modern and beautifully decorated Multipurpose Room seats up to 240 people and is perfect for large special occasions. We also have a kitchen, perfect for caterers to create the perfect food for your event. All spaces require a $200 refundable deposit in addition to half the cost of the rental hours upon reservation. Available rental hours for all spaces are 8 a.m. to 2 a.m., seven days a week. If you are interested in renting space, please call ElderCare at 352.265.9040.
Senior Recreation Center Rental Rates
- $150 per hour
- Available for rent from 8 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Security deposit of $200 plus half of rental hours required to reserve date and room
- Seats 240
- Elevated stage space
- Built in projector with 11 ft drop screen
- Twenty-four, 72′ round tables and 240 chairs included
- Five, 6 ft rectangular tables
- One 55′ Flat Screen TV
- Two 42′ Flat Screen TV’s
- Full Service kitchen
- Outdoor Patio Space
- $75 per hour
- Seats 48
- Twelve, 6 ft rectangular tables and 48 chairs included
- Counter space with sink
- Two 55′ Flat Screen TV’s
- 2 White Boards
- $50 per hour
- Seats 24
- Six, 6 ft rectangular tables and 24 chairs included
- 42′ Flat Screen TV
- Counter space with sink
- White Board
Senior Recreation Center Rental Rules
- Smoking is prohibited in the Senior Recreation Center and in the parking lot.
- Clean up: Classrooms should be left in the same condition as they were prior to event. All clean up, including the removal and proper disposal of food, beverages and garbage is the responsibility of the sponsor and must be completed promptly at the end of the event.
- Banners, posters and/or flyers may NOT be hung or attached to walls or event space. No banners may be hung on the exterior of the Senior Recreation Center.
- The Senior Recreation Center has a designated parking lot. Parking is available there without restrictions.
- The Senior Recreation Center or ElderCare of Alachua County shall NOT provide copying, printing, faxing or computer use under any circumstances.
- Any damages shall be reported immediately to a Senior Recreation Center representative or a staff member of ElderCare of Alachua County
- Please note that all rentals require event insurance. This will be added to the total amount due at time of rental.