Senior Center Rental Information
Senior Recreation Center Rental Information
Various rooms are available for rent at the Senior Recreation Center. The Center has large and small classrooms for groups as large as 48 people, and the Multipurpose Room seats up to 300 people. All spaces require a $200 refundable deposit in addition to half the rental hours. Available rental hours for all spaces are 8 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. If you are interested in renting space, please call ElderCare at 352.265.9040.
Senior Recreation Center Rental Rates:
- $150 per hour
- Available for rent from 8 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Security deposit of $200 plus half of rental hours required to reserve date and room
- Seats 240-300
- Elevated stage space
- 24 round tables and 240 chairs included
- Adjacent to kitchen and outdoor patio space
- $75 per hour
- Seats 48
- 12x rectangular tables and 24 chairs included
- Sink, cabinet space, flatscreen TVs, dry-erase boards
- $50 per hour
- Seats 24
- Six rectangular tables and 24 chairs included
- Sinks, cabinet space, flatscreen TVs, dry-erase boards
Senior Recreation Center Rental Rules:
- Smoking is prohibited in the Senior Recreation Center and in the parking lot.
- Clean up: Classrooms should be left in the same condition as they were prior to event. All clean up, including the removal and proper disposal of food, beverages and garbage is the responsibility of the sponsor and must be completed promptly at the end of the event.
- Banners, posters and/or flyers may NOT be hung or attached to walls or event space. No banners may be hung on the exterior of the Senior Recreation Center.
- The Senior Recreation Center has a designated parking lot. Parking is available there without restrictions.
- The Senior Recreation Center or ElderCare of Alachua County shall NOT provide copying, printing, faxing or computer use under any circumstances.
- Any damages shall be reported immediately to a Senior Recreation Center representative or a staff member of ElderCare of Alachua County