Other Community-Based Services
- Chore: Minor home repairs are offered along with light yard work, moving items and seasonal cleaning.
- Legal Support: Legal advice and guidance, including power of attorney or advance directive document preparation, and direction regarding real estate or other legal questions.
- Telephone Reassurance: Volunteers communicate with assigned clients on a regular basis to determine safety and to provide psychological reassurance.
- Transportation: One free round trip per month via mini-bus or van to elders for medical reasons.
- Food Pantry: ElderCare maintains a pantry of non-perishable items to assist struggling seniors with basic needs. The pantry accepts donations of canned goods, as well as personal items (paper towels, toilet paper, toothpaste).