12th Annual Ride to Remember April 28, 2018
Join us for the 11th Annual Ride to Remember , which benefits ElderCare of Alachua County and supports Al’z Place, an adult daycare facility for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and severe memory disorders.
- Date: April 28, 2017
- Time: Registration at 7:00am / Bike Ride Begins at 8:00am
- Locations: Gainesville, First Magnitude Brewing Co. & Ocala, Flemington Community Park
- Cost: Pre-registration is $50 for Gainesville Cycling Club members and $55 for non-members online or by mail; Cost day of the event is $50 for GCC members and $55 for non-members Includes meals and T-shirt.
- For more information, please call 352-265-9040 or click here to Register Now.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available. Please read through the 2017Sponsorship Packet for more information.
Pedal Off Party
Join the Pedal Off celebration on Friday, April 27, 2017 between 5:00pm and 8:00pm
- Pick up your packet or register for the Ride to Remember event at pre-registration prices!
Thank you for your support!
Anthony Clarizio, ElderCare of Alachua County executive director, said the event helps Al’z Place provide client-centered programs and therapeutic opportunities that are not covered by state funding.
“We’re fortunate to have a center like this for adults in our community, and I think that we should do everything we can to maintain these valuable services,” Clarizio said.