- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
The University of Florida College of Nursing introduces Wellness BINGO! Improve your health and well-being from home! Complete your card for a chance to win prizes! Click below 👇 to […]Read More
The University of Florida College of Nursing introduces a Food Insecurity eBooklet resource! It’s intended purpose is to help educate, screen, and assist the elderly community of Alachua County regarding […]Read More
Tackling Food Insecurity eBooklet2
Staying Safe & Staying Engaged3
Dear members of The Alachua County Senior Recreation Center,
We’re happy to announce that the Senior Recreation Center is open.
For the health, safety and well-being of all, new requirements include the following:
- Face coverings will be required.
- Physical distancing will continue to be recommended.
- Personal protective equipment stations will be arranged throughout the center.
- Smaller classroom capacities are recommended.
- We recommend all seniors bring a water bottle to fill and use instead of drinking directly from the water fountain.
- Congregate meals will continue to be home-delivered or occur in a drive-thru manner until further notice.
Additional protocols are in place and will be communicated to all prior to entering and posted throughout the building.
We are here for you with your safety in mind. Thank you again for your patience. We look forward to seeing you soon.