The Mission of ElderCare of Alachua County is to be an advocate for the elderly and provide services that will build capacity, maximize independence, and enrich the quality of life for the seniors in Alachua County and north central Florida.
ElderCare is a 100 percent grant- and donation-funded agency. Annually, your financial generosity and volunteer efforts allow us to serve:
- approximately 29,767 congregate meals at six Alachua County meal sites
- approximately 53,351 home-delivered meals to homebound seniors
Other services during the year include:
- Al’z Place – provide approximately 24,840 hours of daycare for Alzheimer patients
- Homemaking – assist seniors by providing approximately 7,413 hours of services
- Transportation – providing approximately 1,474 rides