- Congregate Meals: A free, hot lunch that meets one-third of the Dietary Reference Intake for seniors at various sites throughout Alachua County.
- Emergency Energy Assistance: Partial payments for a utility bill to prevent disconnection can be provided, or payment to provide heating fuel. Fans, heaters, and blankets may be available during appropriate seasons.
- Transportation: One free round trip per month via mini-bus or van to elders for medical reasons.
- Food Pantry: ElderCare maintains a pantry of non-perishable items to assist struggling seniors with basic needs. The pantry accepts donations of canned goods, as well as personal items (paper towels, toilet paper, toothpaste).
Interested in our services? Contact us for more information.
- Call: 352-265-9040
- Fax: 352-265-9041
- Email: ElderCare@shands.ufl.edu