Looking for the perfect space to host your next wedding, reunion, party, or meeting?
A variety of rental spaces are at your disposal at the Senior Recreation Center. These include both large and small classrooms, along with a generously-sized, modern Multipurpose Room adorned with beautiful decor – an ideal setting for grand special occasions. The Multipurpose Room is equipped with a full-service kitchen, catering to the needs of professional caterers. To secure your reservation, a $200 refundable deposit and half of the rental fee are required. All rental spaces are available from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. every day of the week.
If you are interested in renting a space, please fill out the rental inquiry at the bottom of this page, or refer to the contact information below.
For email inquiries:
Senior Recreation Center Rental Rates
- $250 per hour
- Available for rent from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Security deposit of $200 plus half of rental hours required to reserve date and room
- Seats 240
- Elevated stage space
- Built in projector with 11 ft drop screen
- Twenty-four, 72″ round tables and 240 chairs included
- Fifteen 6′ rectangular tables
- Three 65″ Flat screen TV’s
- Full Service kitchen
- Outdoor Patio Space
- $150 per hour
- Seats 60
- Twelve, 6′ rectangular tables and 60 chairs included
- Counter space with sink
- Two 65″ Flat Screen TV’s
- 2 White Boards
- $100 per hour
- Seats 30
- Six, 6′ rectangular tables and 30 chairs included
- 65″ Flat Screen TV
- Counter space with sink
- White Board
Senior Recreation Center Rental Rules
- Smoking is prohibited in the Senior Recreation Center and in the parking lot.
- Clean up: Classrooms should be left in the same condition as they were prior to event. All clean up, including the removal and proper disposal of food, beverages and garbage is the responsibility of the sponsor and must be completed promptly at the end of the event.
- Banners, posters and/or flyers may NOT be hung or attached to walls or event space. No banners may be hung on the exterior of the Senior Recreation Center.
- The Senior Recreation Center has a designated parking lot. Parking is available there without restrictions.
- The Senior Recreation Center or ElderCare of Alachua County shall NOT provide copying, printing, faxing or computer use under any circumstances.
- Any damages shall be reported immediately to a Senior Recreation Center representative or a staff member of ElderCare of Alachua County
- Please note that all rentals require event insurance. This will be added to the total amount due at time of rental.
Interested in Renting our Space?
Please fill out the form provided if you would like more information or are interested in reserving a space at the Senior Recreation Center.